You love sweets? But without refined sugar? Then you've come to the right place :) Especially since Christmas is slowly approaching and you are something more sweet than during other seasons, a delicious and healthy snack is just the right thing.
The delicious confection is super quick to prepare without baking and can also be brought as a gift to friends and family.
So, let's go!
• 150g dates (preferably a soft variety such as Medjool)
• 80g Brazil nuts
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 50g MAKRi Chocolate 72%
1. Finely chop the Brazil nuts in a blender.
2. Add the pitted dates and the cinnamon and make a dough.
3. Add the chocolate and mix briefly with. If the mass is too dry, add 1 tablespoon of water or nutbutter until balls can be formed from the dough.
4. Form 15 small balls from the mixture. Press the balls a little flat with the ball of your hand and press a piece of chocolate into the middle.
Tip: The balls stay in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team