Snacks with a good conscience. These cereal bars are ideal for providing the necessary energy during the day or to enjoy breakfast while walking if you are in a hurry in the morning.
The recipe is prepared very quickly and does not require baking. However, if you want it to be crispier, you can bake it in the oven or dry it with a dehydrator.
The recipe can also be varied as desired. If you want the cereal free of gluten, simply replace the oatmeal with buckwheat flakes. And you can also replace the peanut butter with almond or cashew butter.
So, let's go!
• 1 cup of oatmeal
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1/3 cup of dried fruit, such as Dates, figs and raisins
• 1 cup of peanut butter
• 3 tbsp date paste / date syrup (click here for the recipe)
• Optional: 30g Date Chocolate
1. Cut the dried fruit into small pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Form balls out of the dough and flatten them into small coins..
Tip: If the dough is too dry, add some peanut butter. If the dough is too moist, mix in a few oatmeal.
4. Optional: Melt the chocolate over a water bath and decorate the thaler with it.
If you want the Müslitaler to be crispy, you can bake it in the oven at 180 ° C for 15min. Then use the chocolate for decorating only after cooling. The muesli people keep up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Have fun copying and enjoying the recipe!
Your MAKRi Team