Already supplied with good nutrients in the morning? Sounds good, doesn't it?
This is definitely possible with chia seeds. 100g chia seeds have about 25g of fiber, which are especially important for digestion. It also contains the important omega-3 fatty acids, which have numerous positive effects on vascular function, blood pressure and the prevention of inflammation. The chia seeds contain a lot of other important nutrients such as vitamins B1 and B3 and magnesium.
And that was just the first ingredient. For the chocolate chia pudding, dates are used for the sweet ones. And cocoa powder and vanilla are used for the delicious aroma. The almond butter and the almond milk provide the creamy consistency.
To show that not only the nutrients are well covered, but also that the taste buds get their money's worth, try it yourself!
So, let's go!
enough for 2 servings
• 40g chia seeds
• 120ml almond milk (or another vegetable milk)
• 120ml water
• 4 dates, pitted
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 1tbsp white almond butter
• half a vanilla bean
1. Mix the chia seeds with water and almond milk and let them swell for at least 15 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and chop with a hand blender / mixer.
Tip: If you like it a little creamier, puree / mix a little longer.
3. Spread the pudding over the glasses and garnish with almond yogurt and chocolate chips or granola and fruit.
Have fun copying and enjoying the recipe!
Your MAKRi Team