"Chocolate is luck that you can eat." According to the motto, there is a lot of luck in the following recipe. Chocolate Crispy made from oatmeal and dried fruit. Here you can vary a lot and take all kinds of dried fruit or nuts. And the chocolate crisps are ready in no time.
In theory, they can be kept in a can for several weeks. But only theoretically if they are not eaten beforehand. ;)
• 50g oats
• 1 bar MAKRi Chocolate 59%
• 2 tsp coconut oil
• 5g goji berries
• 5g aronia berries
1. Melt the coconut oil in a pan and roast the oatmeal for 5-10 minutes until they turn golden brown.
2. Melt the chocolate over a water bath.
3. Then the roasted oatmeal is mixed with the dried berries and chocolate.
4. Spread 1 tbsp of the mixture on a sheet of baking paper and let it set.
Tip: The dried berries can of course be replaced or supplemented with other dried fruit or nuts and seeds.
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team