These chocolate nut truffles are incredibly tasty and worth every minute of preparation time.
So don't waste any more time, let's go!
• 150g dates
• 60g hazelnuts
• 20g oats
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 2 tablespoons of hazelnut butter
• Handful of chopped hazelnuts
• 15 whole hazelnuts
• 100g MAKRi Chocolate 72%
1. Crush the 60g hazelnuts in a blender.
2. Add dates, cocoa powder, hazelnut butter and oatmeal and process into a dough. If the dough is too crumbly, simply add 1 tablespoon of water so that you can form small balls.
3. Spoon out the dough with a teaspoon and shape into a ball with your hands. Press the ball flat with the ball of your hand and press a whole hazelnut in the middle and cover with the rest of the dough.
The dough should be enough for about 15 balls.
4. Spread the chopped hazelnuts on a plate and roll the shaped balls in them and press down lightly.
5. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate over a water bath and dip the truffles in it. Drain and then place on a wire rack and let cool.
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team