There are so many delicious baked goods. If it wasn't always for that sugar that makes you feel guilty in the back of your mind. The only positive effect of sugar is that the food tastes sweet. But with this recipe we want to show that you can do this in a different way without refined sugar, which is also much healthier. The sweetness in our brownies comes from bananas and dates and is therefore completely natural.
· 170g dark chocolate (am Besten MAKRi Dunkel :) )
· 50g margarine
· 3 ripe bananas
· 125g dates (preferably a soft variety such as Medjoul, Mazafati or Sukkari)
· 50g flour
· Handful of nuts
· ½ pck of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C with top and bottom heat.
2. Crush the chocolate and put it together with the margarine in a saucepan and melt over a water bath.
3. Chop bananas and dates in a high-performance mixer. Alternatively, mash the bananas with a fork and cut the dates into small pieces.
4. Then put the flour, baking powder and the nuts together with the melted chocolate and the banana and date mixture in a bowl and stir into a dough.
5. Finally, place the dough in an appropriate form and bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 25 minutes.
After the dough has cooled, we mixed almond butter with cocoa and spread it over the brownies as a glaze.
Have fun baking and enjoying the brownies!
Your MAKRi Team