Are you looking for a tasty and healthy snack in between? Then we have the perfect recipe for you here: vegan date chocolates! These only need 4 ingredients, do not have to be baked and take a maximum of 15 minutes.
The date chocolates are wholesome, without refined sugar and super delicious! These delicious chocolates are easy to transport and are therefore perfect for taking them to work or as travel provisions.
· 200g dates (preferably a soft variety such as Medjoul, Mazafati or Sukkari)
· 50g almond flour (or other types of nut flour)
· 35g dark chocolate
· 15ml plant milk
1. Melt the chocolate together with the plant milk in a water bath. As soon as the chocolate has become liquid, use a spoon about the size of a pea to put it on baking paper. Then place the chocolate balls in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or in the freezer for 5 minutes so that the chocolate can cool down.
2. Meanwhile, put the dates in a blender to get them as small as possible. Depending on what you have for a mixer, this may take 1-2 minutes. Then knead the dates with the almond flour into a dough.
3. Take the chocolate out of the fridge or freezer. Surround each chocolate ball with the date batter and shape into a ball with the palms of your hands.
4. Finally roll the balls in coconut flour (alternatively in cocoa powder).
Done - and enjoyment can begin! :)
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team