Anyone who has bought how easy and tasty homemade gingerbread is and that no refined sugar has to be used, will no longer want to buy gingerbread. In some parts, the gingerbread is also heard as honey cake or gingerbread. But we don't include honey either. Today we only bake more with vegetable restrictions and tasty spices.
The gingerbread recipe is actually not a classic gingerbread. Instead we took the word "cake" a little more audibly and baked a cake with gingerbread spice. Perfect for Christmas!
• 150g spelled flour (or any other flour)
• 50g ground almonds
• 5g cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp soda
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 2 tsp gingerbread spice
• Pinch of salt
• 200g apple pulp
• 80g date sweetness (to make yourself - click here)
• 60ml almond milk
• 120g MAKRi Chocolate 72%
1. First mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Now gradually add the remaining ingredients - apart from the chocolate - and mix to a homogeneous dough.
3. Spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and smooth down to a height of about 2 cm.
4. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
Tip: The gingerbread should cool about 20-30 minutes before proceeding to the next step.
5. Melt the chocolate over a water bath and then spread on the cooled gingerbread.
And the delicious gingerbread is ready. For decoration you can use almond flakes or cocoa nibs and sprinkle over the gingerbread.
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team