Today is the 3rd Advent and soon it will be Christmas. Now the bakery is still running at full speed so that you are well equipped for the holidays with delicious sweets.
Delicious nut wedges that take some time to prepare, but can be made very easily. To keep everything completely free of refined sugar, we of course recommend dipping the corners in date chocolate.
So, let's go!
- 40g oats
- 30g almond flour
- 20g spelled flour
- 50g apple pulp
- 30g coconut oil
- 25g almonds
- 25g walnuts
- 25g hazelnuts
- 60g dates
- 15g peeled hemp seeds
- 50g apple pul
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat.
2. Process the oat flakes into flour in a mixer. Melt the coconut oil and mix together all the ingredients for the base.
3. Place the dough in a small cake pan lined with baking paper and press firmly. Bake the bottom for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile mix the almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts and dates in the blender. Small bits can be left over.
5. Mix all the ingredients for the nut layer in a separate bowl and spread on the pre-baked base. Bake the nut wedges for another 20 minutes.
6. Cut the nut corners into shape and let them cool completely before dipping the corners in melted chocolate.
Have fun while enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team