A recipe to fall in love with. For Valentine's Day there is a delicious confection that you can make for your loved one excellently.
So, let's go!
• 80g grated coconut
• 30g ground almonds
• 1 tsp beetroot powder
• 1/4 tsp vanilla pulp
• Pinch of salt
• 4 tablespoons of coconut oil melted
• 3-4 tablespoons of date puree
• 50g date chocolate
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree for 2-3 minutes to a homogeneous mass. Shape round balls from it. If the mass is too dry, you can add tablespoons of date puree or some water.
- Form small balls out of the mass with moistened hands and press on a surface so that they no longer roll away. Now put in the freezer for 30 minutes so that they harden.
- Melt the chocolate over the water bath and dip the hemispheres in it so that the bottom is covered with chocolate. Let it dry briefly and put it the other way around on a grid.
- If you like, you can turn the balls over after drying and decorate them with chocolate.
Tip: The coconut confectionery keeps in a closed box for 2-3 weeks in the refrigerator.
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team