Cooling is always welcome, especially in summer. And what is more suitable than making your own ice cream? And above all one that only consists of healthy ingredients. This is guaranteed not to cause a guilty conscience.
And that's why we have an incredible delicious vanilla ice cream for you. It's super easy to do. All you need is dates, cashew butter, some vanilla, almond drink or another vegetable milk and a little patience. You can also make the cashew butter yourself, but then it takes longer. You don't need an ice machine for the ice at all. You only need suitable ice molds.
So, let's go!
Makes 6 servings
• 140g cashew butter
• 150ml almond drink
• 75g dates
• Vanilla knife tip
• 85g dark chocolate (preferably MAKRi Dark 72%)
1. Place dates and the almond drink in a blender until the dates are completely crushed.
2. Add and mix the cashesmus and the vanilla.
3. Spread the mass on ice molds, insert wooden ice cream sticks and place in the freezer for about 4 hours.
4. Then melt the chocolate over a water bath and immerse the frozen ice in the chocolate and cool the ice again for approx. 1/2 h.
And now just enjoy!
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team