Do you also like Mousse au Chocolat? Then we have something really great for you here.
Two ingredients, without eggs and prepared in just 10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
- 120 g chocolate - best Makri Chocolate:-)
- 140 ml canned chickpea juice
Tip: If you are not using Makri chocolate, use chocolate without palm fat. Because when mixing with the "egg whites" it can happen that the chocolate mass does not become really solid again.
1. Prepare a water bath: Heat the water in the pot. Place a bowl in the water bath and add the chocolate. The chocolate begins to melt at approx. 33 ° C. Depending on how sweet and chocolatey you want the mousse to be, take more chocolate.
Tipp: Do not heat the chocolate directly in a saucepan over the stove. The direct heat of the hotplate is too hot and the chocolate burns in the pot.
2. As the chocolate begins to melt, pour the chickpea juice into a bowl and beat until stiff with a hand mixer.
3. Once the chocolate has melted, it can be added to the whipped "egg whites" and stirred.
4. Then pour the mixture into small bowls and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Have fun enjoying the recipe!
PS: Chocolate chips and fruit look great as a topping.
Your Makri Team