Here, the kitchen smells of these super delicious date cookies. This great recipe should of course not be withheld from you. Of course, no sugar is used, only the super delicious and sweet date. The recipe is really simple and only needs three ingredients. Simply delicious and healthy!
In addition, the recipe is only made with vegetable ingredients and is therefore vegan.
Makes 10 cookies
- 100g dates
- 100g almonds (ideally already ground, then it's faster)
- 50g oats (for gluten-free cookies, simply take buckwheat flakes or similar)
- Optional: chocolate to decorate or dip
Tip: With soft dates - such as Medjool or Mazafati - the recipe works best.
1. Put the dates in a blender and chop until they give a nice mass.
2. Then put the oatmeal, the ground almonds and the date mass in a bowl and knead into a dough.
3. You can now form many small balls out of the dough and flatten them with a fork or hand.
We had to be pretty careful not to eat the raw dough completely before baking.
4. Spread the shaped cookies on a baking sheet lined with baking paper or lightly greased. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 min. Then let it cool down.
5. Optionally, you can melt chocolate in a water bath and dip the biscuits in half.
Tip: If you have no desire or time to bake the cookies, you can stop after the 3rd step and eat the biscuits raw as energy balls.
We are curious whether the date cookies will taste as tasty as we do. Let us know!
Have fun enjoying the recipe!
Your MAKRi Team