Cookies are a must during Advent. Preferably they are vegan and free of refined sugar. This walnut chocolate cookie recipe is quickly prepared and tastes simply delicious due to the fresh walnuts and the gingerbread spice.
To refine the biscuit recipe, we use chocolate and decorate it with walnut halves.
So, let's go!!
• 2 ripe bananas
• 50g oats
• 50g spelled flour (or another flour)
• 50g walnut flour
• 1/2 tsp soda
• 1 tsp gingerbread spice
• 1 tbsp cocoa
• 40g date sweetness (to make yourself - click here)
• 60ml almond milk
• 100g MAKRi Chocolate Dark 72%
• 10 walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat.
2. For the dough, mash the bananas with a fork and mix with the other ingredients - apart from the chocolate and walnuts - into a dough.
3. Spread the dough with a tablespoon on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake the cookies for 25 minutes.
Tip: The cookies should cool on the baking sheet for about 20-30 minutes before moving on to the next step.
4. Melt the chocolate over a water bath.
5. Spread the chocolate over the cookies and place half a walnut in the middle. Then just wait until the chocolate hardens and then enjoy.
But if you don't want to wait any longer, you can also eat the delicious cookies right away.
Have fun baking and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team