Today is Halloween u and I baked scary witch finger cookies with the kids. The crispy cookies are very quick to prepare. If necessary, these can also be easily baked gluten-free. The creepy "finger" biscuits are a great snack for Halloween and are also very easy to prepare with children.
And so that you can do without the unnecessary sugar, we have used dates for sweetening. We also used our variant sweetened only with dates for the "jam".
Makes about 12-16 fingers
- 100g spelled flour
- 75g ground almonds or almound flour
- 90g date sweetener (click here for the recipe)
- 50ml almond milk (or another palnt-based milk)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
Tip: For a gluten-free variant, you can simply replace the spelled flour with a gluten-free flour.
- Halved almonds or almond pieces
- Raspberry jam (click here for the sugar-free jam recipe)
1. Mix all ingredients and mix into a homogeneous dough.
2. Then press it flat and shape it into a flat piece and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat.
4. Cut the dough into pieces and roll it with the palm of your hand and shape it into "fingers" and place on the baking sheet lined with baking paper.
5. With the style of a spoon, press on the end of the dough for the "bed of nails". Cut into the finger joints with a knife.
6. Bake the witch fingers in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes.
7. After the witch fingers have cooled down, you can apply some jam to the "fingernail" and the ends. Finally, place the halved almonds with the blanched side on the "fingernail".
Don't let it shudder you! But enjoy it.
Have fun while enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team