"I can never get enough of chocolate!" If you feel the same, you've come to the right place. Because it could hardly be more chocolatey. Today we have a delicious chocolate cake with a chocolate cream.
Although you might not suspect it at first glance, this recipe contains a lot of vegetables: Because it is actually a zucchini chocolate cake with a sweet potato chocolate cream. But don't worry: you can't taste the vegetables.
So, let's go!
• 240g flour (we used rice flour to make it gluten-free, but any other flour works, you may have to add more / less coconut milk)
• 150g date sweetness
• 60g cocoa powder
• 60g grated coconut
• 2 tbsp flax seed
• 2 teaspoons of baking soda
• ¼ tsp soda
• Pinch of salt
• 240g grated zucchini
• 400ml coconut milk
• 60g date paste (see our recipe for making date sweetness yourself, but you can also use liquid date sweetness)
• 300g boiled sweet potatoes
• 240g almond butter (or other nut sauce)
• 100g date paste
• 25g cocoa powder
• 30ml coconut milk
• Pinch of salt
1. Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Then add the coconut milk and the date paste and mix.
3. Grate the zucchini and then mix into the batter.
Tip: The fastest way is with a hand mixer.
4. Grease a springform pan or line it with baking paper and line the dough. Then bake the dough at 190 ° C for about 45 minutes. Use a toothpick to test whether the cake is ready. Otherwise let it bake a little further.
5. Let the cake cool for half an hour. Then cut in half lengthways with the knife in the middle.
6. Mix the ingredients for the chocolate cream in the blender and then layer the mass and spread around the cake. Then decorate only at your own choice.
If you let the cake cool down a bit until the chocolate cream is firm, it's best to cut it.
Have fun copying and enjoying!
Your MAKRi Team