• • • • Frequently asked Questions • • • •
1. Is there really no sugar inside the chocolate?
MAKRi chocolate is only sweetened with the finely ground date fruit. This means that the chocolate only gets its sweetness naturally. Refined and extracted sugar is not included.
2. What is cocoa mass and does it contain sugar?
The cocoa beans are broken and then ground. The resulting mass is called cocoa mass. No sugar or no additives are added to the cocoa mass.
3. Is the chocolate fair trade?
We source the fine cocoa from a Fairtrade certified farmers' association in the Dominican Republic. An official Fairtrade certification is still pending. We make date chocolate to offer people added value. Nobody should be left behind. That is why social responsibility is important to us.
4. Is it raw chocolate?
No, because the cocoa can already reach temperatures of over 50 ° Celsius when it dries. In addition, the friction during conching also generates heat that is above the raw food temperatures.
5. Do you also deliver abroad?
The following countries are currently supplied:
- Czech Republic
- Switzerland (special conditions apply here)
6. Can I adjust or cancel my order afterwards?
Yes, if we have not yet sent your goods, a change or cancellation is possible. To do this, contact us immediately by email at email@example.com or by phone at +49 (0) 7566/94990 - 20.
7. Can I return my goods and who bears the costs?
Yes, you can return the goods to us within the statutory cancellation period of 14 day. We take over the postage for a return.